Sunday, November 28, 2021

So Much to be Thankful For

 Working full time definitely keeps me busy, but I am so filled with gratitude this Thanksgiving season!

Best friends

First off, I love my job!  I love that my day matches exactly with Alexander's.  No early or late hours, no bringing work home!

Our holidays match up, too, which means we got to take full advantage of Veterans Day

Hiking with our besties



Rock climbing

Backyard camping

We got the tent set-up and slept outside until after midnight, and then moved inside.  Alexander chose to finish the night in his tent by moving it into the living room

Thanksgiving came fast this year!
It is my favorite holiday, with the focus on the people you care about and gratitude, and this year did not disappoint.

We began with a Friendsgiving last Saturday


I love our neighborhood group more than I can express

We went to Bryan's for Thanksgiving

The food was fabulous, the company even better, and the memories made forever!

Though my family may be far, it really felt like home

Niko may have been shy at first, but he quickly decided if David and Barb belonged to Bryan, then they belong to him, too!  I don't think David got to sit down the whole evening!

We are enjoying having G-Momma here.  Niko runs into the room to hug her, saying,
"Hey G-Momma!" which lights up the house.


Our chopstick pro


Here's to a season of gratitude!








2 comments:

  1. Wish I was there. I miss my red headed grandsons, particularly Zanders observance of life around him.

    ReplyDelete