Monday, February 27, 2017

Martin Family Making Memories

The Martin family looks a little different right now with Daniel on a new work schedule.
I know he is nervous leaving the bulk of, well, everything on me, but I am confident the crew will stand together and make it out stronger than ever!  I feel very blessed to have a huge Hunters community surrounding me through the next few months.
Loving on her daddy

We enjoyed a beautiful park day before Daniel started his new work assignment.

Last week, my mom and Aunt Jan were in Grayton beach with a group of friends that I have known all of my life.  Literally, they were there when I was born.

The ladies took Potatoes for the afternoon so Daniel and I could enjoy some time together before his new work assignment.
  

  

I then went and spent the night at their beach cabin and enjoyed a mini staycation.

We celebrated my mom's birthday while they were here, and her friends were so sweet to make her a guacamole 'cake' because she is avoiding sugar.

The weather was gorgeous!

Potatoes had so much fun on our staycation!

This family is my world, and I know we will be strong through this period of separation.
A boy and his dog.  Love.

Birthday fun to celebrate Leaha



We've been having family fun at different parks nearly every day.  Zoey is especially happy when we go near the water.



1 comment: