Thursday, June 22, 2017

Birthday and Father's Day

We had a blast celebrating Kiera's second birthday!

All the littles loved water play in a break from the rain, even Zoey!


Alyssa and James even had a pinata all the way from their hometown in Texas


The kids loved hitting the pinata, but weren't too sure as to why they were doing so.  This thing would not break!  After we all bashed into it, we finally made a small  hole to let all the awesome candies and treats out.


Kiera got very cool arts and crafts presents to foster her incredibly creative spirit

After delicious food from Moe's, we sang and ate Curious George cupcakes

Happy Birthday Kiera!

The next day was Father's Day
We started the celebration with a super heroes themed workout led by Karlee-she kicked our tails!
Though the class is Stroller Strides, this little guy did not want to stay in his stroller...

That evening, we went out to the Crab Shack with Karlee and Jonathan
Crab Shack Cool



It was a great way to celebrate two great dads!
Daniel's mom also celebrated a birthday on Father's Day.  Happy birthday, Grandmomma!

Here's a few of my other favorite shots as of late
We stopped by ECAC for some peer play


His new obsession is socks and shoes...

 He helped load the wheelbarrow AND push it all to the street

Enjoying the spoils of the birthday pinata

I have lots of fun videos from these days, but I think often the videos don't link well...I need to fine tune my photographer's skills!


Oh!!!  And HUGE news!  


I got my first two contracts and my first listing agreement!  Real Estate Agent Zanna is in business!
Thanks, Joel, for being my first contract!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment