Friday, August 6, 2021

Meet Your Teacher

Alexander is so sad to leave his beloved Ms Melissa from Accelerated PreK but also super excited to officially start kindergarten!

He quickly found his seat and loaded his desk with supplies at Meet Your Teacher


Ms Mourra was very busy answering lots of first time parents, but we snagged an introduction and moved on to explore the rest of the school 

The playground was a necessary stop!

I know our big guy is going to excel this year!

Niko will miss seeing big brother in the halls at Creme, but he's so happy there i know he will be just fine!

 

3 comments:

  1. Seems hard to believe it is time for school to start…the summer isn’t over yet!! I know the boys will be glad to get into school. I can’t wait to hear how they both do, but I’m sure they will excel in everything! I think it’s hardest for mom watching them go! I know it was for me!! Hugs to you all! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you just put him in high school where he belongs. Seriously though I'm so happy for him. He's in his element. Niko's communications skills made a big impression on me and Gabriela on our last visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My oldest grandson in kindergarten??!! He's ready for the challenge...are they ready for him? Have lots of fun and a successful year.

    ReplyDelete