Friday, July 1, 2022

Girls' Trip: Pahrump Party!

  

As sad as I am to say goodbye to Vegas, I am so glad we used my leaving as an excuse for a girls' trip!
Emerald, Aly, Jan, and me took off down the road to Pahrump, Nevada

Aly found us the cutest casita right next door to one of the local wineries

When we arrived to the casita, Aly treated us to goodie bags, stocked with nail polish, sunglasses, water bottles (gotta stay hydrated!), and of course, CHOCOLATE!

We enjoyed an incredible dinner at the Pahrump Valley Winery

Beginning our wine adventures!

We were all so glad to have Jan join us for our trip

My bestie
I still haven't figured out how I'm going to say goodbye to this beautiful lady in a few days

The next day began with a tour of the vineyard


After the tour, we enjoyed tasting the wines from the vineyard

Empty glass!

After a short nap and some pool time, we headed to Sanders Family Winery for a second tasting



They invited us to bring snacks, so we laid out our own charcuterie 


In the tasting, one of the bottles was Serenity. The bottle ended with my glass, and the hostess said this was good luck. I had to buy a bottle to bring luck and serenity for this cross-country move!


The woman that did the tasting at Sanders was a hoot! A member of the Nevada Silver Tappers, she gave us all the gossip of the town, including interesting tours that are offered for businesses. Among the things she mentioned, she insisted we should check out the local rum distillery.  This was the second time we heard this, so we decided to check it out.

The distillery makes rum in the true Jamaican fashion, and grows their own sugar cane to do so


The tour included a flight taster

We grabbed a table, a silly game, and laughs so hard my abs were hurting
Tears. Real tears.

Love this chick so much



Back at the casita, the temperature was finally going down, so we threw on our new matching shirts and went back to the pool


As part of our goodie bags, we had face masks to rejuvenate


Mine got pretty tight, and taking it off was not the most fun part of the trip
Hopefully my skin benefitted, ut I think I might stick to the sheet masks in the future!

This trip was idyllic. There was not a moment of boredom, anger, tension, discomfort (well, besides the face mask!). It was relaxing, and fun. I have been on a lot of trips, but this ranks as one of my favorites of all time! 

Cheers to friends
Cheers to Nevada
Cheers to the next chapter

Love you, ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment