Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Blog Catch Up: Two Months Old

After an amazing trip home, I am trying to soak up every moment of my last week of maternity leave.  Needless to say, I have not updated my blog with all the memories and milestones as I was enjoying mommy snuggles far too much.

Alexander enjoyed a front facing walk when we finished our long drive home

We spent our last day in Georgia driving to Augusta to spend an amazing day with Daniel's mom.  Alexander absolutely loved spending the day with his Grandmomma

So at peace on Grandmomma's shoulder

While we were visiting, our friend Elizabeth stopped by to soak up some time with our little man.  Her two kiddos, Sophia and Christian, were at school.  We hope to see them soon!


Shorna and I had a blast road tripping to Augusta together.  We have made many road trips together, including the long cross country drive from Atlanta to Texas when I moved there so long ago

Lunch stop!

We had a great visit to Atlanta!

Meeting Great Aunt Rose

Baby in a cat bed?  Because, well, cuteness!

Jay got Zoey all dressed up for a sleepover with Posey

My dad and Jay gave Alexander a real treat with playing airplane and going for "laps"

He found a new interest while staying at my dad's.  He loved their stained glass!  Lucky for him, his aunt Robin is a very talented glass artist!

We also had a great time getting to see Rachel, Tyler, and Cohen for pizza at Felinni's.  The last time I saw Rachel was for her bachelorette party when I was seven months pregnant.  I had to miss their wedding because of little Xander.  Marriage seems to suit both of them!

We were all very happy to be home and reunited with Daniel.  Zoey may say she missed him the most, but I must say I was very excited to be back as our family of four.

Milestones
Two months old on 2/15/16!

We both got haircuts today.  It was so nice to relax and get a little pampered.  The scalp massage was amazing!  I went to my friend Alyssa at the local Aveda salon.  I met her at Bible study and am thrilled to have a trusted stylist again.

Xander had his little duck tail trimmed.  No mullets in this family!

Xander has a strong grip now and stands strong on his legs with balance support.
We have his two month appointment this Thursday.









No comments:

Post a Comment