Saturday, August 27, 2016

Beautiful Baptism


Sunday, August 21, 2016 was a beautiful day for the Martin family.

Both Daniel & Alexander were baptized

We celebrated the Martin men as children of God in our normal church service, the contemporary service at Trinity United Methodist.


It was really very special because Sterling Boykin, the minister who married Daniel & me in 2013, performed the baptism.

We were blessed to have both my parents come into town for the occasion.

We were also thrilled to have our friends Karlee and Lindsey join us.  Lindsey took Alexander's newborn photos, and she captured this special day for our family as well.  Her work is breathtaking!
Karlee had my camera and was snapping shots, too.  We did not want to forget this day!

After the service, we headed to brunch at Clemenzas.
It was a wonderful Sunday and I feel so lucky to have Alexander surrounded by people who will help him grow in Christ.


The weekend marked another milestone for Alexander- his first time out passed the breakers!  My dad and I took him to the beach on a pretty windy, wavy day.  Just like when I was a nugget, my dad took Xander out passed the breakers.  He was in awe of the waves and loved watching them approach and roll away.  He loves adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment