Friday, October 27, 2017

Hunter Halloween

It is finally feeling like fall around here and we are loving it!

Before a week and a half of being sick, we enjoyed some fun fall weather with lots of great activities.
His "smile" face

We enjoyed our Hunter Halloween party on Friday the 13th
We recreated a costume Daniel and I did with our friend Chris back in college, but we updated it to MarioKart

We completed our costumes with steering wheels, a turtle shell, a mushroom, and banana peels.
During the party, we played a lot of games.  I nearly won musical chairs, but my banana peel failed me right at the end!  Luckily, my 5 inch heels didn't stop me from crushing the dance off!  I gladly offered to share my gift card to Taste of Fort Walton over brunch with my friend and fellow former ECAC therapist, Courtney.

The MarioKart crew had our own game going, trying to see who could be the last one with a balloon.
Mario was the first one to lose all his balloons

After a high speed chase, Princess Peach claimed victory!

Vanessa and Kevin looked great as Greasers and Laura and Jon rocked it as Brexit

 We had a great night and came in second for "couples" costume, behind our friends Matt & Andrea, who dressed as Taco and Belle
Cuteness!

We had a great fall kickoff and can't wait to wear our costumes again for Alexander's first Trick or Treat experience!



No comments:

Post a Comment