Monday, February 26, 2018

Showering Leaha and Stella with Love

I had the joy and pleasure of celebrating Leaha and Baby Stella this weekend with the help of Heather and Becky.

These two always make for a great time, and Becky is a killer party planner, so this was by far the smoothest and most relaxed event I have ever had the pleasure of helping to host.  Added benefit- they offered to throw it at their house!

Leaha is not keen on being the center of attention, so we focused the day on games with total participation, a relaxed atmosphere, and great music (courtesy of Heather- all songs had the word 'baby' in them, tricking many into sayignt he word and losing their pink pacifier).

We also played Pin the Poo on the diaper.  There were quite a few blowouts!


Angel, from Leaha's school, was the big winner of the day!  She won multiple games, including wracking it up in the Saran-Wrap Roll.  Leaha took home a $10 lottery ticket winner!

Becky decorated her house fantastically, with areas for signing diapers, addressing thank you cards, guessing games, and a beautiful photo booth.




These two are so fun!



Leaha has wonderful friends.  It was a really great group!

My mom traveled down for the day!

And we put her to work on last minute crafting before guests began to arrive.

I did what I know...I took on the food and beverages.

I was pretty proud of my onesie cake!



It was such a beautiful, fun filled day.

We can't wait to meet you, Baby Stella!
Isn't she beautiful???

No comments:

Post a Comment