Monday, July 26, 2021

Quarantine 2021 - Martin Style

After multiple kids in Alexander's summer camp group tested positive for COVID, we had to self-isolate last week

I kept Niko home too, since we have the flexibility to do so, and if he was to catch it, I am sure some of his classmates would have a harder time making arrangements to stay home.  Luckily we had activity ideas from the Mother's Day gift Alexander made for me - a bucket of activities he likes to do with me!

The week was exhausting, but one I will never forget.  These boys are my heart and soul!

We stayed busy with art, reading, cooking, and so much swimming!




Pizza Rolls!

Nailed It! Banana Sushi

The boys didn't seem to mind the messy results



Backyard Picnic

Followed by some classic box play

Making our own play doh was so much fun when Gammie was here,
we did it again last week....three times!!

Pokemon

Bouncing Outdoors and Inside!


Evening walks

I am constantly amazed by how well these boys get along and how much they like each other.  After a week of it just being us, they are still best friends!

I may have lost it a few times and just wanted a moment of silence amongst the mayhem, we all really enjoyed our family time.  Out of all of us, though, there was one Martin Crew member who was clearly the happiest with the quarantine!

1 comment:

  1. You guys always have fun even during bad times. Keep up the positivity.

    ReplyDelete